Thursday, December 16, 2010
Bring out the champagne and moet and pop something naija style.
This blog sincerely wishes you the smashing best for this season and a fabulous 2011.
Go on and shine in whatever you do because you are a STAR.
Monday, April 20, 2009
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM SUITABLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES OF NIGERIAN ORIGIN FOR ENLISTMENT INTO THE NIGERIAN AIR FORCE
Specialities and minimum Qualifications
- Medical Doctors (General Practitioners) - MBBS, MB ch D
- Specialist Doctors
- Obstetric and Gynecology - FWACS
- Internal Medicine - FWACP
- General Surgery - FWACS
- Paediatrics - FNPC
- Orthopedic Surgery - FWACS
- Dental Surgeons (General Practitioners) - BDS, B ch D
- Specialist Dental Surgeons
- Dental Surgery - FDS, FWACS
- Maxillofacial Surgery - FDS, FWACS,FMCDS
- Orthodontics - FDS, FWACS,FMCDS
- Medical laboratory (Scientists) - AIMLS/BMLS
- Physiotherapists - BSc (2nd Class Lower)
- Nurses - BSC, RN/RM (2nd Class Lower)
- Material and Metallurgical Engineers - MSc Material and Metallurgy
- Architects - MSc Architechture
- Civil Engineers/Quality Surveyors - MSC Civil Engineering/Quantity Surveyor
- Computer Scientists - MSc Computer Science/Information Technology
- Statistics - BSc
- Archivist/Librarian - MA/MLS
- All candidates seeking to join the Nigerian Air Force(NAF) should complete the attached application form online.
- Nationality: Applicants must be of Nigerian origin.
- Age:Candidates should be between the ages 22 and 30 years, except for medical doctors and serving personnel who should not be above 35 years. Serving personnel who are qualified and are between the ages of 30 and 40 years will be granted Branch Commission(BC).
- Height:Minimum height is 1.65 meters or 5 feet 6 inches for male and 1.60m or 5.4ft for female.
- Medical Fitness: All candidates must be medically fit and meet the NAF employment standard.
- The minimum required qualifications for application into the NAF are as stipulated in the list on next side.
- Applicant’s referees must be persons of credible social status in the society , e.g Military Officers not below the rank of Wing Commander and equivalent in the Nigerian Army and Nigerian Navy. For serving military personnel, Commander of Unit or Director of Specialist Directorate , Heads of Departments,Senior Police Officers/Magistrates/Ministers of religion and Chairman/Secretaries of Local Government Councils must be one of the referees.
- All applicants must come to the zonal recruitment centres with the following:
- Three(3) recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by the LGA Chairman/Secretary or Unit Commander.
- Original Copies of:
- Birth Certificate or declaration of Age.
- Educational/Professional Certificates including Primary School & SSCE Certificates.
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Curriculum Vitae
- A letter of Character Attestation from one of the referees listed above.
- Short Listed Candidates will be expected to sit for an Aptitude Test on 12 -13th June, 2009 at the designated centers.
- All candidates will be required to submit for scrutiny , the original copies of all the documents listed under 8 (b) during the final selection/ interview exercise.
- Any candidate suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection excercise. Also, any false declaration detected later shall lead to withdrawal from training and such candidates shall be handed over to the police for prosecution.
- The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of candidates whose applications have been rejected or who do not meet the selection criteria.
- The application fee is N 2,500 only.
Card can be purchace @intercontinental bank plc
SUBMISSION OF FORM
On completion of the application form, applicants are advised to click SUBMIT on the portal and there after make the payment using PIN number. Applicants are advised to print out a copy of the receipt, acknowledgement and attestation cards.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Maersk Logistics is a recently established freight forwarding operation in Nigeria and as such is in the high growth phase of its operation. As a result of this Maersk Logistics is looking for a qualified and experienced Customer Service Executive to ensure the smooth process of receiving clients details/ cargo and delivery of same as well as ensure maximum satisfaction on the part of the customer.
The Position: Customer Service Executive –Maersk Logistics.
Our Vision & Mission requires that our organization is focused towards our Clients and the Products we deliver to them.
The Customer Service Executive will be responsible for attending to and executing all customers queries promptly, supervising and ensuring accuracy of the documentation process thereby delivering the best customer proposition to our customers
JOB PROFILE/ REQUIREMENTS
• Acceptable level of Selling Skills
• Operational understanding of logistics activities pertaining to Customs House Brokerage(CHB) and Drayage business
• Capable of working proactively and independently
• Result and goal oriented
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• General shipping/ logistics knowledge is key!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Interested candidate are advised to purchase scratch cards available in intercontinental Bank Braches nationwide and apply online at
Interested candidate must be Nigerian, without criminal record, medically fit with minimum qualifications of 5 credits in West African School certificate or equivalent, aged between 18-22 years at the time of entering the training school.
While age 18-26 for those with higher qualifications of NCE, OND and Nurses.
Closind date: 15th May 2009.
Click here to Apply